Pages

Monday 21 August 2017

Matching your ear-rings to your jumper....

The colour yellow really deserves a post of its own but for now it's all about the yellow ear-rings. I headed into town today to try and find some yellow earrings but other than some humungous ones at Topshop (which I've featured on my insta stories for no other reason than the fact I look ridiculous in them) there wasn't a pair in sight. But then....


Well then I did what I should have done in the first instance, which was to look to a smaller brand which I know and love. So I did and there I found these yellow tassel gold hoop ear-rings from Alice's Wonders (£6)
I was after the earrings specifically to go with this lightning bolt jumper from Hush (£85) which I've sort of fallen for.


And then when I was on Alice's Wonders I saw these grey and black tassel ear-rings (Alice's Wonders £6) which I thought would be perfect for those days when I didn't fancy wearing yellow earrings with the jumper but for when I liked the idea of grey ones instead. 

I love Alice's Wonders for jewellery. Cathy has a great range of fun, inexpensive pieces which just add those finishing touches to your outfit. Do nip over and take a look here if you have a mo.