Pages

Wednesday, 14 June 2017

A "back of the net" dress from Whistles


Rosie Lace Panel Dress from Whistles (£165)

We all need one of those dresses in our Wardrobe that we can just pull out at a moments notice, safe in the knowledge that it's not going to let us down by demanding the perfect tan, or particular underwear, or a particular event for that matter. It needs to make us look presentable and to give the impression that we're on top of our game - even when nothing could be further from the truth.
And that's what I mean by a "back of the net" dress. I'm not saying that I look great it in, just that it would do a good job and get me out of trouble, if it did find its way into my wardrobe.


As many of you will know, Whistles (along with many other stores) has a sale on at the moment. I  first wore the blue version of this dress a few weeks ago when presenting an event and when it went into the sale (the blue version is £145 as opposed to £165 for the red) I decided to give the red one a whirl. 


I also have the blue one in a box upstairs as I need to compare them against one another. It might be that I don't keep either but here's a photo of the blue one. So come on you stylish ladies, which one do you prefer? I thought that I had a clear winner but now I'm not so sure!


Have any of you found any great sale pieces? If so, I'd love to hear about them!

8 comments:

  1. Blue is most versatile. And it looks better on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you suit both colours. Red edges it for me Beth for no other reason than it's a showstopper. You look fab x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you suit both colours. Red edges it for me Beth for no other reason than it's a showstopper. You look fab x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely blue although you look fab in both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes it's a blue from me! Great dress �� ��

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely the red dress as more of showstopper! Beautiful dress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely red for me, you look amazing in that

    ReplyDelete
  8. They both look good so I'd go for the colour you don't already have in your wardrobe.....that may not be of any help if you have both or neither!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments,so do please drop by.