Pages

Tuesday 26 July 2016

Denim and (not quite) Dancing Shoes...



I've been on the hunt for a denim pinafore dress for probably over a year now, trying them in Warehouse, Topshop and Zara but not finding one that worked until I came across the Karolina denim pinafore dress in Monsoon (reduced from £59 to £29.50). This one I knew would be different because it was less rigid than the others that I had tried, plus the skirt had slightly more room in it meaning that I could walk around properly without tottering and tripping over my feet. I'm wearing the size 8 but I've ordered the 10 too, just for comparison purposes.


And these shoes were in the Zara sale. They were £19.99 and I have to say that they are so comfortable. I love a bit of a chunky shoe and they're a modern take on a brogue. They also come in full on gold - but navy is a little more me.


I'm not sure that I'm quite a Dancing Queen in these shoes - they probably should have a higher heel and lots of glitter - but for now I'm happy to strut my stuff on the door step!