Pages

Thursday 18 December 2014

The 12 outfits of Christmas, outfit 4 - one for travelling in....



I've got to be quick tonight because Mr SG and I are off to the cinema. We're going to see "Gone Girl" which I've read and which I thought was great but I'm slightly concerned because it's an 18 and I don't do 18's. The write up says something about strong language and bloody scenes and I don't do either of those. I can just about manage a 15 on a good day, otherwise I'm a U, a PG or a 12A all the way.


Right, having rambled on about that, I've now left myself 10 minutes for the rest of the post. So, here goes.....I wore this outfit when Mr SG and I went away for the weekend. It was great for travelling in as there was plenty of room in the skirt. Layered underneath it was a grey jumper (always bearing warmth in mind) and a Whistles jacket from last year which is really soft. I love the colours in this ChloBo necklace that was gifted to me by Marianna Boutique in the summer and it seemed a shame to keep it hidden away until the sun shone again, so it came along with me. Whilst chatting over a drink, Mr SG asked me whether my skirt was leather. "No" I replied, it's not, it's sort of fake leather. "Oh just like the Mercedes leather he replied. Not quite real leather." "Exactly". I replied,  "Just like Mercedes non real leather." Eh?

Now I've left myself two mins to chat about a gift. Well, you know me. Bracelets, friendship bracelets - I love the lot. Pile them high, layer them with a watch or up to your elbow and they're a great way of finishing an outfit. I love this one from Topshop which costs £5. They come in a huge array of colours - the one I am currently wearing is navy with a pink dangly bit - rather like the bracelet version of my necklace above really.


Right, really must dash. We're about to go and I'm still here in my tracksuit bottoms - the less than glamourous 5th outfit of Christmas perhaps!