Pages

Sunday 24 August 2014

Update on the Style Guile Blog Sale and a little bit of Whistles and Boden

 

I just want to thank everyone who has contacted me about the items for sale in my blog sale and to let you know that I will get back to you just as soon as I can. I'm away at the moment, back tomorrow, and then I will start going through all of the emails and getting in touch with everyone on an individual basis. The response was so much greater than I ever anticipated and on reflection my timing in posting the sale and then going away perhaps wasn't great but on the other hand, with it being the bank holiday I wouldn't have been able to make that much progress anyway.

We're in Dorset with friends at the moment and today we hopped on a ferry (hence the blown about hair do) to go across to Sandbanks for a look around. Obviously we will be buying there (!)  Today I felt that it was a yellow day. I haven't worn this yellow sequinned striped Whistles jumper for a while now but I liked the idea of it with my Boden knitted biker jacket and with the weather threatening all sorts of things, I needed to cover my bases, so layers were required. In the end the sun shone and all was well with the world.


This is my friend Sal, doing the "alternative" blogging pose. Her husband says that she's helping the police with their enquiries.....