Pages

Tuesday 21 January 2014

The Kate Spade bag gets its first outing...


I've had my knives out tonight! Tomorrow our eldest daughter is 15 and I have made mars bar krispie cake for her to take to school for her friends. The trouble is, I didn't think that it was right that she should have to take it in with uneven edges so, whilst cutting it up, I just had keep levelling it off (as you do) so that it was straight. Inevitably this led to a lot of "off-cuts" which....I ate. Yum! I must admit to feeling a bit full right now though.

I know that some of you wanted a peek at my new Kate Spade bag as part of an outfit, so here it is on its first outing. Today I had a meeting about an event that I have in February, so I decided to take it along with me. I really like the design of the bag as everything stays upright in it, unlike some other bags I have where everything slips down and ends up at the bottom - a bit like a drunk person sliding down a wall.

I kept the rest of the outfit simple with navy Whistles trousers, a navy Whistles sparkly jumper, a pea coat from Reiss, a printed Whistles scarf and Zara boots. I couldn't quite face a dress - it was just too cold today!