Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Wearing Topshop spotty trousers and an & Other Stories quilted jumper for a smart(ish)/casual outfit

Many of you will recognise these Topshop spotted trousers which I have had for a couple of years now. For their first outing this winter, I wore them with this cropped quilted jumper from & Other Stories which I bought on my last trip to London. It's fabulously warm and the quilting on the back of the front (if that makes sense) effectively adds in another layer.
 
Being cropped, the jumper does need to be worn with something with a reasonably high waist. I layered a white shirt underneath it, just to lift everything a little and break up the blue.
 
Take a peek below to see some other quilted pieces available at the moment. I have seen all of them in real life and would happily wear any of them! For anyone wanting any guidance, I think that the Warehouse bomber style jacket is a nice introduction to quilting as it would slide fairly seamlessly into a wardrobe which already had some jeans and boots in it, plus a few brighter coloured tops.