Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Mum on the Run - Running a Style Workshop with the help of M&S, Zara, Hobbs, Boden, Warehouse, Cos and others.....

Tonight I am preparing for a Style Workshop that I am running on Friday. It's for a group of ladies who will then be heading off to the Clothes Show. I will be covering all aspects of styling, both practical and theoretical, and I can't wait. Boy George is even going to feature in there somewhere!
 
These are some of the pieces that I will be taking along to illustrate the topics I will be covering, whether it's the shape of the pieces, the trends, colours, outfit building, brands or a particular styling job that they do well.


I will also be taking along shoes and bags - these are just a flavour but further additions will be made tomorrow when I head to other brands which I haven't yet included.


I am also really looking forward to being in the Boden store again tomorrow. I will be there from 10am giving style advice and putting outfits together for different occasions. There will also be a 15% discount, present wrapping and free gifts - so do pop along if you are able to. It would be great to see you!