Pages

Thursday 15 November 2012

Mum on the Run - Bringing you a couple of Mint Velvet video clips with lots of useful styling tips



 
I thought that today I would share with you these two short videos from Mint Velvet. Entitled Capsule Wardrobe and 9 to 9 they are each only 2/3 minutes long and provide some really good styling ideas.
 
I find clips such as these so easy to watch and they are great for giving ideas because they show so many outfits in such a short space of time.. They also give a good feel for the brand - much more so than a look book or website.
 
I have written about Mint Velvet before and so you will know that I am a fan of their simple colour palette and relaxed styling. It's all very chic and not at all try hard.
 
Anyway, I hope that you get to sit down and watch them with a cuppa (or something stronger later on) and enjoy!