Pages

Friday 10 August 2012

Bring it on, that failing sight: Victoria Beckham designs glasses for Cutler and Gross but until then my new Boden sunglasses will do perfectly!



I read in a magazine the other day that 50% of the signs of ageing on your face are in the eye area.  Oh flip - for one who pays little or no attention to the products she is using on her face, that's not good to know.

After reading the article I dug out a  sample of eye cream that I had: Lancome Renegerie "repositioning eye cream".  The trouble is, I don't really want my eyes to be repositioned.  A little less crepey looking would be great but as for their position, they have worked fine where they are up until now.  I have visions of waking, having used it, with one eye on my forehead and one on my chin.

Never one to be convinced by expensive lotions and potions, I thought that sunglasses might be the answer to my problems - particularly as the sun was shining today.



So, for the first time, I wore the new Boden sunglasses that I was lucky enough to have been given at their press day, way back when.





They are a fab orange colour on the inside and then a mink colour on the outside, which suits my colouring.




As I have mentioned on more than one occasion now, I think that it might be time that I started wearing glasses.  Never one to be negative about the inevitable, with the new Victoria Beckham range for Cutler and Gross in the pipeline, and having spotted one of my friends recently wearing a pair of fab new glasses, I can feel a whole new, never previously explored (and totally necessary) world of accessories opening up to me! Bring it on, that failing sight!!!