Pages

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Mum on the Run - On a day off!


Mr SG is a big one for celebraing his birthday. Not only do we have birthday "day", we have birthday "eve", birthday "week" and birthday "month". Given that it is his birthday today, the 26th of the month, this can all be quite painful at times.

Anyway, in the true spirit of being a good wife, I won't be blogging today as I think that he deserves all of my attention. Hopefully we will be engaged in eating a lovely meal somewhere and generally having a little bit time off from life.

So, please forgive me. I plan to return tomorrow full of vigour!

Whilst I'm off though, I wonder if I might ask a favour? I have been fortunate enough to have been short listed for blog award by Britmums, in the style category. If you felt able to vote for me by followint this link, I should be really grateful - http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7QFQ6HY

Thank you in advance. Voting closes on 30th April so I don't have much time left to ask for help. Thank you in advance - I am very grateful!