Pages

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Mum on the Run - Lace and leather

I was shopping with a client today which meant that comfort was paramount.  There was also the issue of whether it would start off cold and end up hot but I decided that there wasn't much I could do about that so ignored it on the basis that I could deal with it later.  As it was it rained so it wasn't a problem at all. 

I thought that it was time to give the navy lace Mango skirt a day time outing and so after the self imposed ban on navy, sequins and stripes yesterday put it with a navy sequin jumper (under which there was a striped top).  My cream leather jacket is great for this time of year so that went on with the red shoes and navy patent bag.

Outfit: Skirt Mango, Jumper Warehouse, Striped top Jigsaw, Jacket Oasis, Shoes Kurt Geiger, Bag LK Bennett