Pages

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Mum on the Run day 34 - Utility trousers and a blazer

Another day in paradise - well, the Bull Ring in Birmingham, but for me it's pretty close.  I was shopping for a Style Party that I have tomorrow night - 6 lovely ladies with varying different requirements which is great as it keeps me on my styling toes. 

I knew that it would be a long day and that I needed to be comfortable so on went the Oasis ankle boots, followed by the Whistles utility trousers. I added a cream lace top and black blazer to make the top half it a little more feminine and a little smarter.  Hidden under the blazer for warmth was a pink cropped cashmere cardigan from Boden.  For the walk to school later in the day I just swapped the trousers and boots for jeans and pink converse. 

Outfit: Trousers Whistles, Boots Oasis, Blazer Gap, Lace top Monsoon Fusion