Pages

Friday 11 March 2011

Mum on the Run day 24 - Party party!

This evening saw me doing the first of three Style Parties that I have coming up.  I love doing the parties as people really seem to enjoy trying on things that they wouldn't necessarily choose for themselves.  However in one sense the Style Parties are the least glamourous of everything that I do because they require so much lifting bags of clothes, rails etc in and out of the car and up and down flights of stairs.  So, with that in mind I went for my practical Gap utility trousers but smartened the outfit up a little with my LK Bennett grey shoes, a new printed silk shirt from Warehouse, my Gap blazer and a silver belt from Boden. I like the juxtaposition of something fairly basic, like the trousers, with a much more glamorous silk shirt and patent shoes.  It worked for me!

Outfit: Trousers Gap, Shoes LK Bennett, Shirt Warehouse, Blazer GAP