Pages

Wednesday 9 March 2011

Mum on the Run day 22 - Colour pop!

Today was another shopping day - just finishing off for a style party that I am doing on Friday night.  The shops are a whole different ball game, even compared to last week.  There are lots of lovely things out there!

I wore my comfortable Oasis boots together with skinny navy blue trousers from Cos.  I also layered two long sleeved tops - a breton one from Jigsaw (which I think are better than the Petit Bateau ones despite what the fashionistas say!) and a cowl necked one over the top, from Cos.  I finished off with a fake fur coat, bright pink gloves and my favourite item - my pink spotty bag bought for me by my hubby.  Top marks Mr G!

I felt cosy all day, comfortable on my feet and the gloves added a nice splash of colour to an otherwise fairly plain outfit.

Outfit: Boots Oasis, Trousers Cos, Striped top Jigsaw, Navy top Cos, Coat H&M, Gloves M&S, Bag Ted Baker